Thursday, August 31, 2006

Looking up!

Well, things are starting to look up! Very exciting actually! I have to say that I was on cloud nine yesterday for a few hours:) And to top it all off, as a mini “Woohoo, I did it!” gift to myself I ordered an awesome set of pots and pans. Now for those of you who don’t know me, I love cooking. I’m not the best cook out there, but I love trying and have definitely started to improve. Can’t wait till I get them. YAY! Mini wave in celebration of me!


Photo: jbrandick

7 comments:

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

a sunny pic to match ur mood????? :)

and love for cooking.....i need an invite now :DDDDDD

Jen said...

When are you coming to Canada? ;)

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

haha!!! :)
that was FAST!!!!! :)
thanx a ton! :)

Manuel Tendero Gil said...

hola muy buenas estas ultimas fotos un saludo

Jen said...

Gracias Manuel:)

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhh....it all comes together. As it should.


Cooking, eh. Me thinks you owe me a home-cooked meal or two.

Jen said...

You think so Goddess?? :)