Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Banff/Canmore/Lake Louise mini-road trip!

Shannon and I took off from the city for the day on Sunday to the mountains. Ahhhhh...the fresh mountain air was fabulous! This has got to be one of the best ways to just take a step away from life and relax. Amazing scenery, crisp mountain air...I love it there:) A few shots from the day...



Lunch break...
View from the top of Sulphur Mountain


Prescribed burn remains from 1983...


Castle Mountain

Lake Louise

Photos: jbrandick

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUDE! What an awesome trip!

Jen said...

I just can't stop thinking about the video!

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

Oh beautiful......Canada is blessed with beauty......and as i always say, my heart's in mountains....:)

Jen said...

So is mine Moi, so is mine...

Lori said...

These photos are spectacular!!! You are so lucky to be near such natural wonders. I can just smell that fresh mountain air!