Sunday, July 06, 2008

Saturday bliss!

Fabulous day - crepes at IHOP for breakfast, coffee to go, Stanley park adventures on the beach and a little bit of shopping.

Following all this we had a fantastic dinner at Kiyo Sushi. Topping off the evening was Allison involving a perfect stranger in a sushi mishap. While telling a very animated story she lost focus on her chopsticks and dropped a piece of sushi into her soy sauce, which splashed far more than either of us had expected. The gentleman at the table next to us looked over, took his napkin and proceded to wipe off his arm. She apologized for getting soy sauce all over his arm, shirt and the back of his chair - all he said was "Were you using the chopsticks?" She answered "Yes." and he simply nodded and turned back to his table.
The table after the 'incident'.

I am so glad I'm not this only one that has these things happen, I just seem to always be with the people when it happens! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those things always happen to me too. Always it seems at the most opportune moment.

Your comment has inspired me to start once more on writing posts to my blog.

It lives once more!

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Now that is some way to pick up guys...

Hmmm. I wonder if it would work on girls?

>;-)

-- rob