Sunday, November 09, 2008

So...

So one day you get news.  You find out that you are dying and there isn't anything that can be done. 

Is this something you would choose to find out or would you rather just go about life day to day, night to night? 

I’ve been thinking about it for some time now.  It’s a tough call.  I think though that I would rather go on not knowing.  So I would know that all the decisions I made were true to who I am, rather than simply because I’m scared or that I am running out of time on this earth.  Do and speak because that is how I feel, I believe that it’s important.  If I am feeling something about my life, about someone in my life I think that honesty is the best policy.  They need to know.  The change needs to be made.  I shouldn’t wait until I find out that I’m running out of time in order to make these things known, admit that a mistake was made, make amends, be true to myself. 

Never wait. 

Would you want to know – do tell…

1 comment:

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

My first response :I dont think I would want to know either...........but if I ponder long enough....I may have a different answer...............