Wednesday, September 02, 2009

A few questions...

How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

Was learning cursive really necessary?

Why is it that during an ice-breaker, when the whole room has to go around and say their name and where they are from, I get so incredibly nervous? Like I know my name, I know where I'm from, this shouldn't be a problem....

I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Dammit!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?

Hm.

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Good ones.

Martha Stewart will show you how to fold a fitted sheet...

Unknown said...

A developmentally delayed client is who taught me! You have to put your hand into the fold where the elastic is and kind of slip it over the other folds. I don't know he still can fold way better than me.

Jenny said...

I get nervous as well.... I think it has to do with the idea of telling strangers about your persoanl life.

I was also going to saty MARTHA STEWART has a book that shows how to fold a fitted sheet. I can show you one day ;)

And those missed calls by the last ring.... sometimes my phone just doesn't ring long enough for me to get to it.

theAlchemist said...

1) Fitted Sheet Folding. Easy. Roll it up... LOL

2) Nervous? BOOZE is your friend! < snicker >

3) I don't know... I always (wink wink nudge nudge) answer.

LOL

-- Rob.

Andrea Elias said...

did you get these from the email i sent out a few weeks ago?