Sunday, January 14, 2007

Snowboarding!

Yesterday a friend and I went for a snowboarding lesson at Canada Olympic Park. It was great! We had SO much fun! The weather was great...snowing lightly, a little bit of sun but no snow blindness happened...and no wind. It was perfect! After an hour and a half lesson, a short break for a snack and then practice for a few more hours...we are on our way to the 2010 Olympics;) Woke up this morning and I am not nearly as sore as I thought I was going to be, surprising but I'm happy about that. Maybe that had something to do with gettting a one hour massage shortly after the day of snowboarding...

So two weeks from now we will be back learning more...I'm going to a pro before I know it! :)


I didn't think to bring my camera so I had to find a few pictures...nothing great, but it gives you an idea of what it looks like.


No comments: