Monday, January 30, 2006

How...


Something that has been plaguing me. Something I want to shout, tell, whisper, write, speak - to that one person. The one that has been occupying my thoughts and haunting me every day. How do I tell them that it is ok to take the chance? To step out there beyond anything they've done and take the plunge. To forget the past, forget the obstacles, and believe that if you want it bad enough you can make anything happen. Anything. How do I tell them that it is ok to feel again, to open up? How do I say that there will always be reminders, but somehow, with time, it will be easier to remember and someday you will be able to let go. Remember that it is scary, and you know what? We'll do it together. How do I tell them that they should fight for what they believe in, that we can fight together? How do I tell them that it's ok to be happy?

3 comments:

Jen said...

I think that's easier said that done...

Jen said...

Yes...

Anonymous said...

Jen, I know you are talking about me. I will remove the restraining order, but please, stop watching me sleep! Amanda