Monday, April 17, 2006

Relaxing and sorting!


Had a fabulous weekend - hope you all did too! Relaxing, visiting, and much fun. Something the doctor ordered for my life! Three dinners with many friends. Laughs on Thursday night like no other:) Great movie - Lucky Number Slevin - I highly recommend it. Some quality time with the Furbies! And SOOOOO much chocolate! YUM!

Also did a little writing, nothing special. Just got some thoughts down on paper. Random thoughts. Tried to sort through them, this helps me. It isn't much but I thought I would include it here.

I’m trying to fly
While life falls around me
I’m trying to fly
Even though my wings are broken
Real life
It’ll hit you when you’re not looking
It’ll show you things you’re not looking for
It’ll show you the truth like you’ve never seen it
Everyone knows it’s rigged
I’ve come to realize that I have to stop hiding from my memories
I can’t sit by and watch anymore
I have to reorganize my life
It's time to restructure, sort out
I think I’ll have to say goodbye
Even though I know there are those that love me here and there
I think I’ll have to say goodbye


Word of the day:
Arachnidiot (ar ak ni' di ot) - n. A person, who, having wandered into an "invisible" spider web, begins gyrating and flailing about wildly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Happy Easter! Glad to hear you had a good weekend. Mine was great as well. Today it's SNOWING!!!! and the weekend was short weather. Check my blog later today to see pictures of the snow.

Allison said...

glad you had a good time!! and some time to relax!!