Sunday, February 05, 2006

Bowling


I’m not sure what happened but this post didn’t work properly on Friday – so here it is again…hopefully it works this time:

Well I got home from bowling a little while ago and I had a ton of fun! There were 8 of us from work and it was a blast. A little friendly competition – thank goodness I broke 100 in all three games!

For the third and final round we decided to make things a little more interesting. Our two teams went head to head, with the four totals from each team being added together, with a winner then announced. There was a slight delay when both of our ball return things broke down, so the tension built and the pressure was on. I won’t go into who won and who lost. Or who has to bring the muffins next week, because we all know that isn’t really all that important. The most important thing is that we had fun…right?!? ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree; having fun was the most important part. That picture sure makes you look like a seasoned pro!