Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Dinner and a play


I had a great night last night. After work I went to dinner and a play with three ladies I work with. I had a great time. Lots of laugh, good food and a very good play called I Am My Own Wife. Very, very good. It was amazing, because it is a one man show, and is an incredibly unique story about a transvestite who lived during WWII. Very interesting - and the actor has to play a ton of characters, different voices and all. Well worth it! The other neat thing is that Charlotte von Mahlsdorf is an actual person who lived this extraordinary life and ran that museum for years as far as I can tell!

Looking very much forward to the weekend! Will have to start giving some thought as to where I see things going - there may be some big changes coming up again...I can do it!

No comments: