Monday, February 27, 2006

Ponder


There are still a few things that I wonder. A couple of unanswered questions. But overall I am feeling better. I can’t lie – I am sad, quite. But I’m also glad to have my friend back and was happy to hear that almost 2 years of friendship isn’t something we can just throw away. I guess now I’ll just have to see how things go.

Weekend has been great! Fabulous actually. Will post pictures when I have them. Been doing some thinking. Soul searching, some would call it. I’ll see how that all pans out too:)

37 days till Shannon visits!!

4 comments:

Luke said...

I'm glad your weekend is looking up. Keep your chin up.

Jen said...

Thanks Luke! I really do appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

did you paint this?

Jen said...

No, I didn't. Found it and thought it was a great photo of a painting. If you know who it is, let me know, and I'll happily give credit where it is deserved. Tell me about you and how you found my blog... :)