Sunday, February 19, 2006

Clothes...

My subway ride home tonight. Wow. There was an interesting gentleman riding with me. I think his closet threw up on him. Either that or he just closed his eyes and grabbed things randomly from his closet and put them on. Ear flap touque lined with fur (ok...but not fantastic). Wool coat (just fine) with a button down shirt (also fine). Then...track pants (hmmmm....). Now here is the piece de resistance...cowboy boots. WHA??? Now I am by no means fashion savy and know all the do's and don'ts, nor do I generally make these sort of comments outloud. However, I do know this. Not a good combination. Did he look in the mirror and think this was ok? Wow. Definitely something I'll remember. :)

3 comments:

Luke said...

He's special...

Allison said...

you NEED a camera phone...then you could have shared his outfit with us!!

Anonymous said...

Very fashionable!!!
jenny